Are you looking for a suitable venue for an upcoming event?
The club facilities at Halls Head Bowling Club are considered by many to be some of the finest in WA.
Our club is an excellent venue for both bowling and social events, including weddings, wakes, meetings, lectures, corporate events, staff training and other social functions. HHBC is the place for Birthdays, Engagements and all types of party bookings. Keep in mind, corporate events can be bundled with lawn bowls, and remember to secure a booking well in advance for your work Christmas party.
Our well equipped and beautifully presented club rooms, boasts a function area capable of seating up to 300 people, a large, modern, commercial kitchen, bar area and a twenty-seat meeting and lecture room.
Outside there is a BBQ and alfresco area overlooking our four Bowling greens. The club has recently installed LED flood lights across all four greens.
We are well known for a welcoming, friendly atmosphere for members and all visitors. You won’t be disappointed
Have a look at what we have to offer!
- Fully air-conditioned
- Fully carpeted meals area
- Seats 200 diners
- Seats over 250 in theatre style
- 12 metre by 6 metre dance floor
- PA system available throughout
- Power Point Presentation facilities
- Fully Licensed Bar (No BYO) separate to main bar.
- Newly refurbished commercial kitchen
- Bowling rinks available on special request
- Access for people with disabilities
- Non-smoking throughout the building and greens
- Conference Room, with facilities.
Liquor License and Catering
- Fully licensed
- Separate bar in the function area
- Hours conclude at midnight, unless a special license has been granted
- Use of Bar facilities outside normal hours requires a fee of $25 per hour of the bartender’s services
- Hot Plate – three tray (commercial Standard)
- 2 x Double-basket Deep Fryer (commercial Standard)
- Six-burner Cooker, combined with a Four-tray Oven (commercial Standard)
- Steam turbo oven
- Fruit & vegetable preparation area
- Dishwasher, complete with trays for all types of crockery (commercial Standard)
- Combination Hood with Extractor Fan and Lights
- Double Sinks – two
- Microwaves – two large
- Refrigerator –with three full length glass doors (commercial Standard)
- Urns – two 20 litre
- Work Benches – two, free standing, stainless steel
- Crockery and Cutlery – to cater for up to 200 diners
- Hand Washing facility
- Walk in cool room & pantry
- Commercial fridges & freezers
- Meeting room area 4m * 12m
- Seating for 20 people
- Classroom or boardroom configuration
- TV for presentation displays
- Separate air conditioning
- Tea / coffee making facilities if required
- Separate outside access to verandah
BBQ / Alfresco Area
The BBQ / Alfresco area is an outside facility adjacent to the bar & bowling greens.
- Large gas hot plate BBQ
- Dish washing facilities
- Stainless steel benches
- Overhead lighting / exhaust hood
- Outside shaded seating & tables
- BYO food if preferred. (No BYO alcohol permitted)
Function Hall Hire Rates
- Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to Midnight. see office for latest pricing
- Weekend rates, 8.30 a.m. to Midnight see office for latest pricing
- Weddings (special rate) see office for latest pricing
- Wakes (special rate) see office for latest pricing
Venue Suitable for the Following Types of Functions
- Day or night meetings, seminars, presentations, lectures
- Breakfasts, luncheons, dinners
- Weddings, birthday parties, dances, social functions
- After funeral functions
Enquiries and Bookings
- Club Secretary, Louise Waddell, 95811726
- Club Treasurer, Greg Morris, 95811726
(During Office Hours – 9.00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday & Friday, 9 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. Tuesday & Thursday & 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday)